Hardwood floor resurfacing is our core service at Fabulous Floors Charleston. Daily traffic will eventually wears down the majority of hardwood floors. Sanding down your floors for a complete refinishing is still an option, but is not always the best or most affordable option, and that is where resurfacing comes into play.
Hardwood Floor Resurfacing
We restore the original shine of your wood floors without the dust, mess or odor typically associated with hardwood refinishing. The ideal floor that is eligible for resurfacing rather than complete refinishing is a floor that has some visible wear with light scratches, and a finish that is still intact. Separations or warping between the boards are minimal and the majority of the floor is in good shape.
These types of hardwood floors don’t require the intensity of labor, time and expense of a complete hardwood refinishing service. These floors simply need a makeover and some professional restorative care. We’ve trained our technicians in all aspects of hardwood floor resurfacing in Charleston, SC, and you’ll see this for yourself as we gently sand and buff away any nicks or scratches that may have occurred in the floors as a result of daily wear and tear. We will then apply a coat of high quality, long-lasting polyurethane.
This professional service is 100% safe to the flooring and to your family. Hardwood resurfacing does not affect the color or integrity of the wood; it does not create airborne dust or fumes and it is completely Green – safe for your family, our staff and the environment. There is no reason to vacate your home and no mess. It is the single most cost effective value-added home improvement available. We provide our resurfacing service at a fraction of the cost of traditional refinishing. It’s only 99¢ per square foot and can be completed within a few hours.
Click below to get started on your dream home today!
Fabulous Floors Charleston’s Hardwood Floor Resurfacing System:
- Saves money. Hardwood resurfacing will cost you much less than traditional refinishing.
- Instantly adds value to your home. This is especially important when your house is on the market.
- Time saving. Most Fabulous Floors® resurfacing treatments can be done in a few hours.
- Durable finish. The final finish is long-lasting polyurethane in gloss, semi-gloss or satin.
- When your hardwood floors are properly sealed, they are better able to withstand the heavy foot traffic. The sealing coat will also help keep the floors cleaner for longer and harbor fewer dust allergens.
- Dust-free. There is no mess or airborne dust particles with our hardwood floor resurfacing service.
- Nicks and scratches in your floors finish are gently sanded without ruining the precious wood.
- We do the work for you. There’s no lugging heavy equipment, purchasing products or spending the time doing it yourself.
- You’ll never have to live with worn out hardwood floors again!
- There is no remaining cleanup after we’re gone.
|Give us a call today to get started with our unique resurfacing service!